Accounts Receivable Controller – GLOBAL Firm – Surrey
My client is one of the largest and most widely respected pharmaceutical companies in the world who employs over 3,500 people across 8 sites in the UK.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in their cross divisional finance shared service centre for an Accounts Receivable Controller. This role will be based at their head office in Frimley, Surrey and will be on a 6 months fixed term contract.
The shared services team supports the financial, reporting and accounting activities in 3 key business units in the UK, Ireland and Nordic countries. Revenue’s of the combined business supported amount to $0.7bn.
* Efficient & effective collection of monies due to meet DSO target, whilst maintaining customer focus.
* Accurate maintenance of Account Receivable ledgers.
* Minimising and maintaining Bad Debts.
* Role coverts accounts receivable and credit control activities for multiple businesses in a cross divisional set up in the UK.
* Relevant Accounts Receivable experience and knowledge
* SAP experience an advantage.
* Good IT skills, working knowledge of Microsoft & Windows
* Responsible, enthusiastic & committed team player
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to prioritise workload & to work on own initiative.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a global company; we offer fantastic training and career prospects. We are offering a very competitive salary of
Job Title:Accounts Receivable Controller – GLOBAL Firm – Surrey