JOB TITLE: Environmental Specialist
SALARY: £220-300 per day + £75 T&S (Inside IR35)
I am currently recruiting for a Environmental Specialist for my Client Dounreay Site Restoration Ltd, based on the North Coast of Scotland, where the Nuclear Licenced Site is being Decommissioned for eventual closure. DSRL is the site licence company that works under contract to the NDA.
The Job Holder will provide support to processes that are relied on for the safe decommissioning of the Dounreay site.
* Implement the environmental management processes & standards, within the Dounreay Integrated Management System are appropriate to deliver the environmental characterisation, remediation and restoration requirements.
* Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to expedite efficient safe project delivery.
* Deliver the integrated site clean-up and closure programme to achieve IES.
* Produce, model, interpret and report environmental data sets.
* Support the project manager in the day-to-day delivery of tasks and problem solving.
* Write and review technical reports, documentation and assessments.
* Perform the responsibilities of Management Appointments relevant to the post.
IDEALLY YOU WILL ALSO HAVE:
* HND in Engineering/Scientific or equivalent qualification plus experience.
* Minimum of 3 years Nuclear/Industrial experience.
* Minimum of 3 years Environmental experience.
* To support the production of the Dounreay BPEO.
* To implement changes and improvements identified during the review.
* Deal with Technical queries associated with the Gate B and LLWP BPEO review contracts.
* Provide the technical details required to undertake the BPEO reviews.
* SC security clearance will be required.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion’s approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We look forward to receiving applications from candidates meeting the minimum criteria listed above. Please apply electronically or call Matt Farrer on .
Rullion Engineering Limited is a highly experienced recruitment business serving Utilities, Nuclear, Transport, Oil and Gas, Power, Petro-Chemical, Manufacturing, Construction, Telecommunications, Trades and International businesses.
Our customer focussed approach and innovative approach to business has ensured our rise to becoming one of the industry’s foremost manpower and recruitment businesses
Should the above position not be right for you but you feel that your technical expertise fits with the above market sectors, please do contact us and one of our experienced consultants will be on hand to discuss in detail how we may be able to help.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants…… click apply for full job details