London, Aston Carter
The purpose of this role is to support the KM (knowledge management) requirements for a business change project, specifically through the implementation of knowledge retention and transfer activities within the QA department.
The main function of the knowledge management position would be to help champion knowledge sharing, so that the Quality Assurance know-how, information and experience is shared inside and (as appropriate) outside with stakeholders.
Sharepoint experience is essential!
Key responsibilities include:
* Identify target users and experts
* Conduct detail needs assessment
* Identify small and critical first phase
* Identify QA knowledge
* Design processes to collate and create knowledge content
* Design and structure of a new SharePoint site
* Execute to a detailed project plan
* Keep user community involved at all times
* Focus of knowledge Quality
* Knowledge management Implementation
* Sharepoint creation and population
* Measure qualitatively and quantitatively success of KM processes
* Continuously improve KM processes Aston Carter Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.